Note: Only those with administrative FCM privileges can create or edit a User Account. This includes users designated as a “Health Home Admin” and users designated as a “Downstream Admin”.
Accounts that are inactive for more than 60 days will be automatically deactivated. FCM will send an email to notify Users 5 days before an account is deactivated. Users should double check their spam/junk folders in the event they did not receive a notification.
Reactivating a User Account
1. Begin by navigating to the Manage menu, then choose the “Configuration” menu option.
2. On the Configuration screen, click on the "Users" section.
3. Search for the User who needs an account reactivation and click on the Edit button.
4. Click on the checkbox for "User is active (uncheck box to disable this user)" so that a checkmark is present.
5. Click the “Update User” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
The User should now be reactivated. They must log in at least once the same day the account is reactivated to ensure that they do not become deactivated again.