The Supervisor Dashboard is a great way for Supervisors to view their team progress on one landing page! This will be very similar to what Care Managers see on their own CM Dashboard, but with some additional information.
Viewing the Supervisor Dashboard
There are a few ways to getting to the Supervisor Dashboard:
1. For Users who are assigned as a Supervisor on a team and also hold a caseload of members, upon logging into FCM, Users will land on their own CM Dashboard. However, Supervisors will now be shown a new button on the top right corner of the app that will allow them to choose the Dashboard for viewing--whether it's the Supervisor Dashboard or their own CM Dashboard. See the screenshot below:
2. For Users who are assigned as a Supervisor on a team and do not have a caseload of members assigned to them, when logging into FCM, they will automatically be directed to the Supervisor Dashboard as their landing page.
3. Go to Manage --> Reports --> Supervisor Dashboard
Navigating the Supervisor Dashboard
When viewing the Supervisor Dashboard, Supervisors are able to see at a glance how the Care Managers within their teams are doing in terms of completion rates of the Big 3 Metrics: Consents, Assessments, Care Plans.
Within each box, Supervisors can click on the little carrot/arrow that will expand the box and show how many members have items due within 30 days or have items missing or expired. Each number is hyperlinked and will take Supervisors to the Patient Index window with a list of members who are in need of addressing.
FCM determines a member has an item due based on the information below:
- Due within 30 days of the member's last signed Care Plan date or last completed Comprehensive Assessment date
- This date will be shaded in Yellow on the member Overview and Caseload Overview screen.
- Missing, means that a Care Plan or Comprehensive Assessment was not marked as complete or signed by a member. It may still be in "edit" mode or was not started at all. If a consent is Missing, the document was not uploaded into the appropriate section of the Documents tab. The word "Missing" will be shaded in red on the member Overview and the Caseload Overview screen.
- Expired means that the member's most recent Care Plan or Comprehensive Assessment on file has exceeded one year. This date will be shaded in red on the member Overview and the Caseload Overview screen.
One helpful feature is being able to choose which Team a Supervisor would like to view. Supervisors can be assigned to multiple teams. If they are, they will have the option to see the dashboard of a specific team by choosing their team name in the dropdown at the top right:
Another fun addition to the Supervisor Dashboard is the Care Plan Review Requests widget. This widget will let Supervisors know which of their Care Managers have requested a review of their members' care plans. Each Member name is hyperlinked directly to the Care Plan for the Supervisor to review and approve or request some additional edits. For example, here's a screenshot of where the hyperlink to the first member in the widget will take a User:
If there are no care plan review requests, the Supervisor will see this on their widget:
Finally, the Supervisor Dashboard has a link on the top left corner that will prompt a Supervisor to view the quality status by care manager:
Clicking on this hyperlink will send Supervisors to the CMA Quality Screen pre-filtered to the Team being viewed in the Supervisor Dashboard: