Foothold Care Management Account Permissions
- "Read only": having this permission enabled makes the user read-only and they will not be able to edit any information in FCM.
- "Enable billing module”: having this permission enabled allows users to access individual claims on patients’ individual “Billing” tabs and organization-wide billing reports.
- "Receive billing statement emails": having this permission enabled allows users to receive a copy of the billing statement from Foothold in their email inbox.
- Note: Foothold recommends that all users with the “Receive billing statement emails” box checked also have the “Allow access to billing module” box checked.
- "Permission to write off claims": having this permission enabled allows users to write off claims