To watch a snippet video regarding Pended Segments, please click here.
If a member is being re-engaged after a pended segment:
In this example, the member re-engages in April.
1. Add in an end date to the pended segment by clicking on the details of the segment:
2. Click the Edit button
3. Add the end date and end date reason code to the pended segment. The date will be the last date of the month the member was in the pended status and the code may vary depending on the original pended reason. In this example, the last month the member was in the status was March and end reason is that the member was re-engaged. Click Update Segment.
The pended segment will now be closed.
4. Click New Segment to create a new enrolled segment.
5. Enter in the information for the month the member was re-engaged. Clear the Referral Code section at the bottom so that it is blank. Click Create Segment.
The re-engaged segment has been created:
If a member is moving from a pended segment to enrollment in the same month:
In this example, the member was re-engaged in March (same month they were put into diligent search):
- Since the member was re-engaged in March, we want to put the member into an enrolled segment for that month. The best way to do so is by first deleting the pended segment.
- Click details next to the segment:
- Then click Delete in the top right hand corner (note: only DSP Admins have the permission to delete segments in FCM).
- Now we want to re-open the original enrolled segment. Click details next to the segment.
- Edit the segment and remove the end date and end date reason code. Click Update Segment.
- You've now successfully re-enrolled this member!