What is the Data Extract?
- The FCM data extracts are the best way to access your organization’s data in a raw format that’s suitable to import into a data warehouse. The extract creates a copy of your organization’s data as close as possible to how it lives in FCM’s database tables.
- Note, that we use “,” as the delimiter between fields and fields that themselves contain commas, newlines, or other special characters will be wrapped in double quotes. Please adjust your csv software accordingly.
Who can access the Data Extract?
- Any Health Home or DSP Admin in FCM's system that has the billing module enabled.
The resources below provide an introduction to FCM’s data structure and the specific tables available in the data extracts.
Data Structure Guide
- Document outlining how the tables in the Extract connect and helpful tips how to use them.
- Details on all data elements that comprise the Extract.
- "Helpful Tips" Doc:
- General information about the terminology used in the Extract.
- Example Queries:
- Two example SQL queries to use with the Extract data.
If you are considering using the data extracts and would like a thorough introduction, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We also have a video presentation on using the Data Extract linked here.