Note: Only those with administrative FCM privileges can create or edit a User Account. This includes users designated as a “Health Home Admin” and users designated as a “Downstream Admin.”
Making a User Inactive
Making a User inactive prevents the User from accessing FCM. This must be done for any User who will no longer be working at the agency of which they were originally assigned or has been provided temporary access to view certain records, such as during an audit.
1. Begin by navigating to the “Manage” menu, then choose the “Configuration” menu option.
2. On the Configuration screen, click on the "Users" section.
3. Use the filters at the top of the page or the User Name search field to find the user you want make inactive.
4. Once you find the right user account, click on the user’s name.
5. On the user’s Account page, click on the “Edit” button found in the top right corner.
6. Find “User is active (uncheck box to disable this user)” and uncheck the box.
7. Click the “Update User” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
The User will no longer be able to log into or access FCM.
Questions? Email us at