If the old Care Manager no longer works at your organization, we recommend that you deactivate this care manager so this person will no longer appear on the drop down list of care managers at your organization.
1. Begin by navigating to the Manage menu, then choose the “Configuration” menu option.
2. On the Configuration screen, click on the "Care Managers" section.
3. Search for the care manager whose account you want to make inactive.
4. On the care manager's Account page, click on the “Edit” button found in the top right corner.
5. Set the care manager's profile status to "Inactive" and then click the "Update Care Manager" button.
6. The care manager account should now be inactive.
Questions? Email us at