Note: Linking a Care Manager to a User is only required for agencies where Care Managers log in and use FCM. If your agency only uploads data into FCM, Care Managers may not need User Accounts.
What is the purpose of linking a Care Manager Account to a User Account?
- With these two accounts linked, Users can be assigned members for their caseloads.
- With these two accounts linked, Users can view their CM Dashboards and have their metrics included under their Supervisory Team Dashbaords.
- With these two accounts linked, Users will be able to receive Clinical Event Alerts to their email addresses.
1. DSP Admins can begin by navigating to the Manage menu, then choose the “Configuration” menu option.
2. On the Configuration screen, click on the "Users" section.
3. Use the filters at the top of the page or the User Name search field to find the user that needs to be linked to a care manager account.
4. Once the right user account is found, click on the user’s name.
5. On the user’s Account page, click on the “Edit” button found in the top right corner.
6. Within the user’s account, find the “Care Manager Link” drop-down. Here DSP Admins will be able to search for the Care Manager account that was just created and connect it to the User account.
7. Click “Update User” and DSP Admins will see confirmation at the top of the screen that the changes were saved.
Questions? Email us at