Sometimes HHs or CMAs will have auditors requesting access to Foothold Care Management. These auditors can include individuals from the State, from Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Office of Mental Health (OMH), etc.
If this is a need, please follow the below workflow:
- Health Home or CMA shares a list of auditors with FCM. Please include:
- Auditor First and Last Name
- Email address
- Health Home Name or CMA Name of which they'll need access
- Date of account activation and date of deactivation
- If user accounts on the list already exist in FCM, we will provide access to the requested agencies during the time frame provided.
- If the user accounts do not already exist in FCM, the requesting Health Home or CMA will create the user account themselves. (Here is our guide on how to do this.)
- Remember to provide them with a User Role and Read Only permissions so that they are not able to mistakenly make edits to documentation in the system.
- Keep their status as inactive; FCM will activate them in the system on the morning of the date provided.
- Upon the conclusion of their audit, please send an email to FCM so that the account can be deactivated and access to the requesting agency is removed.